- Must have a master’s degree with a general weighted average of at least 1.75 for the courses in the master’s degree;
- Must have at least two years of practice in social development (direct practice, development scholarship, teaching, social development administration);
- Must submit a program of study, including a concept paper, in the area of research and student is interested in;
- Must have favorable recommendations from two previous professors or supervisors;
- Must pass an interview by the admission committee. For foreign applicants, interviews may be done through web conferencing
Registration Process Flowchart
Insert flowchart here.
Insert description here.
- Requirements and Application form for Doctor of Social Development Program (Local)
- Requirements and Application form for Doctor of Social Development Program (Foreign)
- Recommendation Form