University rules on admission govern the college, qualified for direct admission are graduatesof accredited high schols, whose general scores in the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) fall within the cut-off score by the Univeristy.
A student must complete a minimum of at least 30 academic units with a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 2.0 or better for BSCD Shiftees form within College and within UP Diliman, and 2.25 or better for BSSW Shiftees form within College and within UP Diliman
A student must complete a minimum of at least 33 academic units with a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 1.75 or better for BSCD and BSSW Programs.
Bachelor degree holders with a minimum of General Weighted Average (GWA) grade of 2.0 or better or its equivalent, may apply for admission to the masteral programs.
- Must have a master’s degree with a General Weighted Average (GWA) grade of at least 1.75 or better for the courses in the master’s degree;
- Must have at least two years of practice in social development (direct practice, development scholarship, teaching, social development administration);
- Must submit a program of study, including a concept paper, in the area of research and student is interested in;
- Must have favorable recommendations from two previous professors or supervisors;
- Must pass an interview by the admission committee. For foreign applicants, interviews may be done through web conferencing.