The College of Social Work and Community Development appeals for donations for the families affected by the recent Habagat. Donations will be coursed through the Pambansang Kalipunan ng mga Manggagawang Impormal sa Pilipinas or PATAMABA and will benefit Brgy. San Benito, Dinalupihan, Bataan.
You may donate any of the following items:
- Clothes, underwear, and other bedding materials such as blankets, mats (banig), pillows and pillowcases, kulambo, and mattresses/bed foams. You may also donate footwears such as rubber boots, slippers, and rubber shoes.
- Medicine and kits:
- First aid kits: with betadine, gauze, band-aid, plaster, hydrogen peroxide, merthiolate, etc).
- Medicines for fever, colds, cough, diarrhea, athlete’s foot, wounds, anti-leptospirosis, and dengue.
- Hygiene kits (soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, diapers for babies)
- Cleaning materials such as pails/buckets/plastic containers, basins, detergent bars, dishwashing liquid, fabric conditioner, chlorox
- Kitchen supplies such as pots, pans, ladles, plates, cups, spoons and forks, bowls, thermo bottles, and stoves. Gallons of mineral water will also be highly appreciated.
- You may also donate salbabidas, nails/wires, ropes, and flashlights.
You can drop your donations to the guard-on-duty in front of the Academic Building of CSWCD. We hope to receive your donations on or before September 5 (Monday).
Thank you very much!